samedi 10 mars 2007

Illustration Friday word: "Wired"

25 commentaires:

JO a dit...

Very cool, great technic.

lisagloria a dit...

Love the textures!

emilayusof a dit...

adorable! love your illo!

Michelle Lana a dit...

So sweet...lovely textures! Great work.

Susan Mitchell a dit...

So sweet and I love the textures in this :)

Jim Pearson a dit...

She's cute as a button! Lovely color as well.

ryuku a dit...

I love it.
so cute!!

Dee a dit...

WOW, this is soo cute! Nice texture and very nice illustrated!
PS: thanks for stopping by and being so sweet. ;)
cheers!

Unknown a dit...

Sooo CUTE ! lovely charming character and love the texture background!

Unknown a dit...

She's precious. Love the style.

Mambo cha cha cha a dit...

great style!!

Aurora Cascudo Román a dit...

good illo, and the background is a texture?
saludos!

Anonyme a dit...

There's always someone pulling the strings. Nice one !

Anonyme a dit...

awesome work here.

Serline a dit...

Very nice work!

Z-Kids a dit...

I really really like this a lot. It is my favorite!

- Gracie

Christophe a dit...

Thanks everyone for your very nice comments (*^-^*) I really appreciate it !
Aurora: the background was done in watercolour.

flossy-p a dit...

adorable idea! I love the vintage look to this, the texture is just great.

Anonyme a dit...

Quality illustration! The texture really comes through, even in the dark (black) areas. I'd love to know how you achieved that.

Cat a dit...

Very nice illo! Cool technic.

Matt Jackson a dit...

We all love your texturing please talk us through how you did it.

And congratulations on such a great piece I agree with all of the above.

M

Anonyme a dit...

lovely illustration, the texture, the subtle colours, really great.

chris chua a dit...

very cute! love the technique:)

Christophe a dit...

Glimbit and Mattman,
I've flattened by mistake the photoshop file, so I couldn't check out what effect in particular I used :-P.
There is another watercolour painting on top of all the other layers, and I just messed around with the different layer properties (soft light, hard light etc...) and opacity until I got something interesting.
thanks again everybody for your comments ! :-)

maryelawson a dit...

delightful!