dimanche 26 juillet 2009

Idle



I've always been amazed by the ability of cats to stay idle for very long periods of time !

J'ai toujours été impressionné par la capacité des chats à rester immobile sans rien faire pendant de longue périodes.

16 commentaires:

Shirley a dit...

Beautiful palette and pose. You have a lovely illustration style.

david kow a dit...

so beautiful cat!!! really well done!!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn a dit...

Very sweet! Nice work.

Michelle a dit...

love the subdued colors and distressed texture! Nice style!

Marion a dit...

Very nice! And I agree about cats, mine is like that too:-))

MrBibleHead a dit...

great composition! The cat is fantastic. Awesome color tones!

leolietje a dit...

beautiful image!

Anonyme a dit...

Love this. Great colours.

Eric Barclay a dit...

Really nice work!

Anonyme a dit...

I love the illo and agree, cats can be soooo idle. I love the colors and expression.


oh - Don't you think they have the best lives???

Kim Stramat a dit...

Beautiful. I love the colors.

Roberta Baird a dit...

The colors and style are terrific!!!

Christophe a dit...

Thanks everybody ! :-)
@chococatania: I agree with you ! There's lots of cats in my neighbourhood, in the backyards, just lying around, or sitting, patiently watching people go by...

Coloribus a dit...

I agree with this vision of the cats, good illustration

C.B. Canga a dit...

nice work on this blog

elizabeth a dit...

oooh, terrific colors!