dimanche 27 novembre 2011

Round

6 commentaires:

Cindy D. a dit...

Very cute kitty! I think he is patiently waiting for a lovely bowl of chow which is now being prepared on a counter above him.

And now, to a second important subject! I see the name of this blog starts with "Butterscotch" and the translation is "Caramel". What?! Are these not two very different (yet similarly delicious) desert-type sauces? (Apologies for my utter French ignorance.)

Christophe a dit...

Thanks for the comment Cindy ! :-)
About butterscotch and caramel, you have a point, they are indeed different ! Technically caramel is just heated sugar, whereas butterscotch is also made with butter and other ingredients, as far as I know!
The closest equivalent to it in french would be "caramel au beurre" I guess. I probably just thought "caramel" worked better as a title, (even if slightly inaccurate!) hehe... But with or without butter, I think it's still the same kind of candy :-) Hope this helps answering your questions about this very important matter !

Cindy D. a dit...

That makes perfect sense, and your way sounds very good. Thank you for answering the question of this very silly visitor. ;) (Also, it's not inaccurate if it's your place, since you are the final authority!)

Grr Argh a dit...

What a cute kitty! I love the reflections in his eyes - so shiny!
He looks so happy, I bet he thinks he is getting a treat!

The background pattern/texture is intriguing and nicely done :)

maharelillo a dit...

Lovely ! Great character !!

Mia Charro a dit...

ohhh such a lovely cat!! I love cats! and this one is adorable